Saturday, September 20, 2003

An Open Book

mm.. now friends started to ask, why a diary, that is open for all.. i can think of few criticism as well..
"Boy, you are boasting", "Will you dare to tell EVERYTHING in a blog?".

Let me tell you this. This Blog is mine. I decide what to put up, and what not to put up.

By blogging, I won't hurt the sentiments, privacy of anyone, living or dead. Satisfied?

OK. This does not mean, that this is a watered down version or going to be an absolutely bland page.

Taking inspiration from Mahatma Gandhi, I try to live an open life. Everyone can come, see, and go. Not many (watch out, I did not say any) hidden pages, or blacked out paragraphs.

An open book lifestyle calls for lots of responsibilities, discipline, respect to the society, that I live in and .
a fine sense of balance, maturity and self-righteousness.

I have decided. I am moving ahead. Thatz all...

No comments:

Post a Comment